Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Volcanic Erruption Affects U.S. Airlines

Source:http://trycostarica.com/images/640/10_us-airways.JPG
I was one of many people that was affected by the volcanic eruption in Iceland. This eruption affected it many people because they were left stranded at airports around UK. I was desperate because I was going to go see my family. A lot of flights were cancelled. Once social effect about this problem is that not many people are socializing with their families. This situation has affected the economy of the U.S airline flights because they are not receiving money of people that want to travel. I think that it is not a good idea to be giving up our goods and services because we won't have what we really need. I am worry about losing what I really need, I think that if layoffs continue to increase we are going to be losing what we really need. More people are going to end up in debt. More people are going to have a hard time to satisfied their wants specially their needs. My family and me always have our needs as our prioritize and then our wants. We know that we are not going to satisfied our wants until we know that we have cover all of our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment